Old November 27th 08, 12:44 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
marika

Default I am convinced bicycling is not safe

"KingOfTheApes" wrote in message
On Nov 25, 8:29 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"Peter Clinch" wrote in message

ComandanteBanana wrote:
(I'm deleting one group because I can't do more than 5)

Since you've been asked more than once by more than one person in
uk.rec.cycling not to cross-post your not-particularly UK relevant tosh
there, why not delete that one from your list?

Pete.

Peter Clinch Medical Physics IT Officer
Fax 44 1382 640177 Dundee DD1 9SY Scotland UK
net http://www.dundee.ac.uk/~pjclinch/

What would be even better if Pete the Jerk would stop posting his
incredibly
stupid and always wrongheaded messages to ARBR. That way we would never
have to see his odious signature again.

That signature means that he's ready to care for a sick patient, but
not for a sick world.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0CIGsUV9C8

Kind of deep, huh?