Old November 27th 08, 07:04 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
Edward Dolan

Default I am convinced bicycling is not safe

"marika" wrote in message
news

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message
news:i5CdnZEjosWufLPUnZ2dnUVZ_sTinZ2d@prairiewave. com...

Marika is without doubt the dumbest female bitch ever to infest Usenet. I
can never figure out what she is blithering about. Maybe if she would
post a picture of herself, we could discover if she has any redeeming
features at all. So far, she is a complete zero.

how awful I am so sorry
but you are not getting a photo of me. It's bad enough that you fantasize
about me in your rape fantasies.
I'm not giving you a photo to allow you to stalk me even more

The only fantasy I have is wanting to kick your dumb ass since that is where
I think your brain is located. If you think I am stalking you, just stop
posting and you will disappear off my radar as though you were never there.
JimmyMac is the Stalker of these cycling newsgroups. All I ever do is just
kick ass!

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka