Old November 28th 08, 12:17 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
Edward Dolan

Default I am convinced bicycling is not safe

"ComandanteBanana" wrote in message
On Nov 26, 8:17 pm, "marika" wrote:
"Edward Dolan" wrote in message

The US has the worst health care system in the world because it is so
expensive. Who can afford it? If Obama gives us a health care system
that
is universal and affordable, that would not be such a bad thing.

I agree, then you would be able to afford the antipsychotics and therapy
you need

I think he's bipolar, where he switches between good and evil.

The Great Ed Dolan is the sanest man you will ever meet in this world of
woe. Marika is a typical female who does not know if she is coming or going.
ComandanteBanana is not half bad, but he needs to get off his animals of the
jungle crap.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka