Old November 29th 08, 02:53 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
ComandanteBanana

Default I am convinced bicycling is not safe

On Nov 27, 10:05*pm, "marika" wrote:
"KingOfTheApes" wrote in message

On Nov 20, 8:09 am, Peter Clinch wrote: OK, OK, but here is NOT EVEN AN ISSUE, nor will I expect it to be.

Before you can even fix the problem, you must accept you have a
jungle, right?

Just browse...

http://www.lulu.com/content/186268

One question, one characteristic that hints at a jungle is GATED
COMMUNITIES, where the Rich and Powerful isolate themselves in
relative safety, and then let the world fall prey to the Law of the
Jungle.

Is the UK like that? How often you find them in Europe for that
matter?

There's an awful lot of estates, mansions and castles there. *Those are
pretty much gated.

mk5000

That's right. They were useful when the Vikings were pillaging Europe,
but now Scandinavia is even more civilized than the rest.

I say, we've got a lot to learn from the Scandinavians.