Old January 19th 18, 04:59 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
David Scheidt

Default combination spanners with different inclinations

Emanuel Berg wrote:
:Frank Krygowski wrote:

: You have jobs you delay until you can get
: just the right tool, maybe in a few weeks?
: Those aren't jobs. Those are
: dilettante hobbies.

:Well, you can fire off whatever cabin fever
:insults you like, I'm unaffected as I know the
:every day value to hundreds of people of my
:gardening, fire wood, carpentry, mechanics, and
:home improvement "hobbies"...

Typically, when I'm working on something, someone is either paying me
to fix it, or I need it working. I try to be prepared in advance, but
stuff happens. In either case, waiting for a monthly trip isn't going
to happen.

--
sig 4