Old June 12th 08, 08:42 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
adnvi77o

Default The Best Transportation Ever!!!

So Arrive in Style Inc, was the best transportation services company
I ever had used in my life. Here's a link to their website www.aislimos.com
where you can see all their transportation services, we specifically
got a charter bus out of orange county that went on a wine tasting
tour to Temecula, and we had an awesome time.
Here's their website www.aislimos.com

So yes I'd definitely recommend them for transportation services
throughout Los Angeles and Orange county, especially when it comes to
LAX airport and John Wayne Airport, all their limousines or airport
regulated I guess so we didn't have any security stops like normal.
That was really cool.