Old March 6th 09, 08:12 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Howard Kveck

Default STOP THE FEAR MONGERING

In article ,
wrote:

On Thu, 5 Mar 2009 07:08:20 -0800 (PST), Bill C
wrote:

Bull**** if you are telling people this is a ****ty place then how can
you expect them to work for it or make hard choices to better it, or
even give a **** about it?
If you have don't like and appreciate it then you have no reason to
work for it.
The picture is becoming clearer by the day.
Bill C

Your reasons, your motivation. Some of us work for what it could be. I
didn't stand outside in Annapolis in freezing weather to speak for
open marriage bills and against the death penalty because I thought
Maryland had it right, but because if we don't, they will continue to
get it wrong.

You can like and appreciate the things that are right while realizing
what needs attention are the things that are mostly pure ****. If I
die tomorrow, I won't regret the times that I did something and found
out I was wrong - I can live with that; I will regret the times when I
knew I should stand up for what WAS right and didn't.

I don't need pom poms. And I don't need to be told who has the right
point of view or attitude. I knew a few people that died for this
country while sporting a real ****ty attitude.

Nicely put, Curtis.

--
tanx,