Old April 22nd 21, 03:21 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default Shimano 600 derailleurs

I just tripped over a Shimano 600 front and rear derailleur. If anyone is restoring a bike with these parts let me know. The rear derailleur looks pretty good. Clean and with very little wear on the idler pullies. The front is a 28.5 mm clamp-on. There is some wear on the steel guides but it looks to me like they could be polished out. It would cost you postage.

I have a Shimano 600 crankset on one of my single speed bikes. But I'm not offering to give it away.