Old December 21st 23, 05:30 AM
pearlvibe pearlvibe is offline
Junior Member

Woah, that neighbor situation sounds rough! Dealing with false accusations and overzealous city bureaucracy would drive anyone bonkers. Though violence and retaliation rarely solve anything.

I feel you on the struggles of running a small business these days too. Between crime, permits, and taxes, it’s a jungle out there. But we entrepreneurs are a scrappy bunch!

Whenever I’m stressed to the max, I find some “me time” with my favorite toy helps me unwind. Have you heard of the blowjob machine AutoBlow AI? It’s this cool new robotic male masturbator with 10 vibration modes and adjustable arms so you can set the perfect position.

I just prop my phone up in the holder, kick back, and let the AutoBlow work its magic. The soft silicone sleeve feels so lifelike and warms up to body temperature. It’s so quiet too thanks to the soundproof cotton. I can hardly tell the difference from the real thing!

They have a great 1-year warranty and discretion guarantee as well. So if blowing off some steam would help you cope with the current headaches, I’d definitely recommend checking one out. Might be just what the doctor ordered before you lose your marbles dealing with all the Seattle nonsense!