Old September 13th 19, 01:20 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

Default Drop Bar Hydraulic Disk

On 9/12/2019 6:32 PM, Tom Kunich wrote:
I think that I'm going to change my flat bar bike over to a drop bar. There were no road shifters with hydraulic brakes until after I had put it together. (Or maybe they were so frightfully expensive we didn't move in the same spheres)

The problem appears to be that it is a 10 speed and the only hydraulic shifter I can find appear to be either 11 speed or Di2.

Were 10 speed hydraulic shifters even made?

I really would hate to have to change over to 11 speeds.

Next time you need a chain/cassette just go to 11:
https://www.wiggle.com/campagnolo-po...1-speed-ergos/

Same hub, quick upgrade.

--
Andrew Muzi