Old September 13th 19, 08:01 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Joerg[_2_]

Default Presta valve in a rim that was drilled for Schrader?

On 2019-09-10 01:26, Tanguy Ortolo wrote:
Joerg, 2019-09-09 20:38+0200:
When you move from one country or continent to another there is always
something you'll sorely miss. Works in both directions. For example, try
to find really good bacon in Europe.

Ask yourself how good "bacon" can be if 85% of Bernays-brainwashed American
tourists get by with a surrogate offerred by Danish spam producer Tulip.

Real Americans can discern that from the real stuff :-)

Try /ventrèche/: https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ventr%C3%A8che_(porc).
It is quite hard to find anyway, even here.

Now that stuff I wouldn't eat ...

Come on, gallophobe, just tell yourself it's some kind of Saumagen con
Obatzda, then you'll like it.

Just thinking about Pfaelzer Saumagen makes me almost throw up.

But stay away from candy bars and packaged cheese, some undergo special
enrichment procedures before regular retail:
https://www.facebook.com/DjvjpascalcpteII/videos/2383600805088247/?permPage=1

I do not eat any candy bars, Clif bars or any of that. On rides longer
than 20mi or 30km I carry home-baked bread made from beer fermentation
residue (trub).

Looks like the girls also smuggled lots of BabyBel cheese. I like that.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/