Old March 18th 18, 05:32 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Joy Beeson

Default AG: Changing Seasons

I haven't worn my split mittens in weeks, but I noticed on Friday that
I'm still pointing with two fingers when I signal my turns.

Perhaps I'll say that I'm doing it to make my point more visible.

Seems to me that I used to give signals with a flat hand.

Just downloaded chapter five of the Indiana Driver's Manual. The
illustration shows all fingers side-by-side.

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!! A little farther down it says that cars
must never move into the bike lane before turning right. Pity that we
have no national organization that is interested in bicycle safety;
backed by such an organization, somebody acquainted with lobbying
technique easily correct a very dangerous situation.

--
joy beeson at comcast dot net
http://wlweather.net/PAGEJOY/

(I egoDuckDucked yesterday, found myself on Cycle Banter, and decided
to go back to the old sig file.)