Old August 16th 19, 03:17 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
SMS

Default Professional use of proper size wrench

On 8/15/2019 9:20 PM, Joy Beeson wrote:
On Thu, 15 Aug 2019 19:51:53 -0700 (PDT), Sir Ridesalot
wrote:

And had I not fired that rifle there would have been two dead friends. At least I and my friends would have been alive and "self defense" in that case would be a pretty strong defense.

My motto is "KCJ beats KCH", but that's usually in the context of
riding outside the "please right-hook me" lane the the mayor painted
on Fort Wayne Street and so forth.

(Actually, Fort Wayne is easy to deal with: I use Clark instead.)

Wow, you have the mayor out there painting bike lanes. Impressive. In my
city the mayor would not be permitted to paint lanes. We're spending a
fortune on protected bike lanes since paint has proven to be ineffective
at achieving our goals.