Old February 12th 07, 02:15 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Richard Cheese

Default What - Intelligent Thought?

Joe Cipale? As if that's your real name. What a dumbass! While your at
it, why not give full disclosure of all your personal information dumbass
including your social security number, credit card number, expiration date,
PIN, and mother's maiden name.

"Joe Cipale" wrote in message

I do not give a damn what you people say about this post......
It means nothing to my life

I love worthless, cowardly POS trolls who dont have the courage to post a
REAL email address in their electronic flatulation. Makes it sooooo much
easier to place them in the electronic waste basket of stupdidity where
they belong. At least kunuch has the cajones to use a real email address.