Old May 18th 07, 12:22 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
John Forrest Tomlinson

Default OT More Pentagon lies and mismanagement

On 17 May 2007 13:20:25 -0700, Bill C wrote:

How much better does another series of air strikes on suspected
nuclear facilities after Husseins jerking around the UN look instead
of a totally screwed occupation.

The world is seriously messed up when a die-hard liberal like me
agrees that air strikes like that would be better than what we have
now, and I think John Fricking Ashcroft was doing a better job as
Attorney General than what we have now. W T F???

--
JT