Old January 14th 08, 06:08 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Default OT Is anyone really surprised?

On Jan 13, 9:45 pm, "Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote:
wrote in message

1. The Burnham study in question had been commissioned in the Fall of
2005 by MIT, using MIT's own internal funding.

I suggest you don't have any clue what the hell you're talking about. Soros
needed only say that he would donate money later to start such a study. But
that sure wouldn't stop you from claiming otherwise.

You can suggest that but not only is there no evidence of this, the
head of the MIT program that commissioned the study already denied
this:
http://scienceblogs.com/deltoid/2008...comment-707686

Here's a clue you nitwit - [...] Tell me you spineless coward -

Oh, Tom, there you go again.