Old March 3rd 09, 04:00 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Paul G.

Default STOP THE FEAR MONGERING

On Mar 2, 5:32*pm, Scott wrote:
On Mar 2, 12:40*pm, "Paul G." wrote:

On Mar 2, 11:00*am, Bill C wrote:

*When they are insisting that Congressmen have to vote to pass this
without even giving them the time to read the thousands of pages,
"trust us", then that's beyond ****ed up, but hey if it works for you
folks.

Practical consideration- how long do you figure it would take all 500+
members of Congress to read those thousands of pages? *What would
happen in the meantime?
-Paul

How long did it take Pelosi and crew to write those 1000+ pages?
Perhaps I'm naive, but if a bill is too long to be read in it's
entirety, it's too long to vote on (for or against).

Oh, as to what would happen in the meantime, we might not have lost
another 15% in the market. *Doing nothing is often a bad thing, but
doing the wrong thing is always a bad thing. *Sometimes nothing is
better.

How many times did you vote for Bush?
-Paul