Old August 27th 05, 08:36 AM
Michael Press

Default Trikki Beltran's bad concussion and his helmet

In article ,
Bob Schwartz wrote:

In rec.bicycles.racing Michael Press wrote:
A the message count in a thread for the purposes of record
length ought to stop when reference is made to the actual
count. Pete Cresswell did so in
.

The count for rbm, rbr, and rbt are as follows:

group count
rec.bicycles.misc 960
rec.bicycles.racing 962
rec.bicycles.tech 1022

You know, I was just thinking that someone that was willing
to devote as much time to the exact definition of irony as
you was ready to wade into something as pointless as a helmet
thread.

Welcome.

Thanks.
My feet were already wet in the shallow end.

As for the other I learned plenty and made my own ideas
clearer to myself. Hope others derived benefit, if simply
a good laugh.

--
Michael Press