Old November 11th 07, 08:01 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Mike G

Default Global Warming a?~Greatest Scam in History'

In article .com,
wrote:

You know that 600 foot long container ship that hit the Bay Bridge a
couple of days ago? That thing has tremendous momentum and can neither
turn nor stop on a dime. That collision was set up many, many minutes
before, when a 1/2 degree change in heading could still have made a
difference.

No joke - that damned ship is costing me sleep.

With the ship stuck in SF being looked over, the containers on it are in
limbo. The Hanshin folks need those containers back in China next week
for our 18000 bike order to be loaded and arrive here before xmas.

Now, we have to get Maersk or someone else to take the job, load our
bikes and get the containers to Houston.

If it doesn't get done - we won't have the bikes in time to build and
give away to underprivileged local kids.

Sigh.

Read about the charity I work with at
www.elvesandmore.org

Mike G.