Old March 21st 04, 02:30 AM
carlfogel

Default Schwinn Backpedaling

Steven Gee wrote:
WTHeck, A "Schwinn" at WalMart ? Think of the bozo who will assemble it,
or worse the person that will assemble it at home with an adjustable
wrench, screwdriver and a hammer. This is not your Father's Schwinn.
Steve
"curt" wrote in message
The new Sting-Ray will be on sale in stores such as Wal-Mart and
Toys

R Us
by April, with prices beginning at $180.

WTF, $180 for a kids bike. Yeah, there is only 4% inflation....right.

Curt

Dear Steve

No, your father's Schwinn has been replaced by the Fury Roadmaster
$53.73 plus tax at RawMalt

Given the cost, I can't find much fault with it yet on my daily 4-mil
test rides

We have a civilized arrangement. I don't weigh it (or at least don'
publish the figure), and it doesn't mention how long it's been since
was in its intended 10-17 age group

Carl Foge

-