Old May 30th 18, 07:29 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
TMS320

Default God fixes stupidity

On 29/05/18 23:55, JNugent wrote:
On 29/05/2018 22:09, TMS320 wrote:
On 29/05/18 21:01, JNugent wrote:
On 29/05/2018 20:47, TMS320 wrote:
On 29/05/18 14:45, JNugent wrote:
On 29/05/2018 14:27, TMS320 wrote:
On 29/05/18 11:36, MrCheerful wrote:

http://www.edp24.co.uk/news/warren-d...wich-1-5537868

It is a shame that stupid motorists usually leave somebody else with
that sort of outcome.

The site of that "crash" looks very much as though it is for
pedestrians only, wouldn't you say?

Since you replied to me, I assume your question is addressed to me.

Wow. What perspicacity.

The
trouble is, your question has nothing to with what I have written.

Drivers (whom you call "motorists", as though it were 1910) cause
cyclists to descend flights of stone steps and kill themselves ("that
sort of outcome")?

What a stupid question. I am surprised you have trouble realising it.

(If you want "cyclists" then we still have "motorists")

How does that work?

(The answer appears to be yes. But so what?)

Do you think he'd have stood a better chance of survival if he'd
simply obeyed the law and only cycled where cycling is permitted?

Many innocent people would have had a better chance of survival if we
didn't have lots of stupid motorists.

What about cyclists (in uk.rec.cycling)?

Yes, some innocent bicycle users would also have had a better chance of
survival if we didn't have lots of stupid motorists.