Old July 9th 04, 05:52 PM
[Not Responding]

Default South West trains doesn't want cyclists as 'customers'...

On 09 Jul 2004 15:29:17 GMT, omcom
(dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers) wrote:

I really hate what's happening to our public transport infrastrucure.

It has to be said...

... What public transport infrastructure???

There's a pretty good one covering most of the UK population.
Unfortunately, too many people have made themselves car dependant[1]
without noticing the fact.

[1] Either through life style choices such as living in the country
and working/studying/shopping in town or through simply getting used
to the luxuries of private space, CD players etc that cars offer and
falsely believing that travel cannot be accomplished without these.

Not that I have anything against people spending their cash on
luxuries such as travelling in private or rural dormitory living. I
just get irked when these people then go on to say that travel without
a car is crap or impossible.