Old September 28th 03, 02:08 AM
Super Slinky

Default NE1 heard of these "Velorazzo" frames?

U-Bob said...

I see these Velorazzo frames on eBay, and I'm just wondering if anyone has
heard of them. I would assume these aren't top of the line, but how would
they compare to a GT Ricochet or GT Aggressor frame? I'm only a part time
rider, not too serious, so I don't want to spend a lot of money, but I do
need to get a smaller frame for my GT Ricochet. Would this Velorazzo
TereMoto be an option for me? Be gentle with me!

Bob

Be advised that Barry Sanders is full of crap, but you probably already
figured that out from his windy post where he speaks endlessly about
that which he admits he knows nothing about. If you have never heard of
it, and it is sold mostly on eBay, rest assured it is crap. Go to a bike
shop and get a Raleigh, Giant, Trek or whatever in your price range and
be happy.