Old June 30th 07, 01:05 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
pinefresh

Default Plasma Pong

Who here remembers pong? I found a freeware game that's pretty amusing.
It's kind of like pong on an acid trip. You move the paddle with the
mouse, shoot a jet of plasma with left click, and you create a vacuum
with right click. There's even a port for mac.

Level 31 is the best I've gotten so far.

'linkylinky' (http://www.plasmapong.com/)

'a screenshot'
(http://www.plasmapong.com/screenshot.../pong2_big.jpg)

--
pinefresh

I'm too manly to type I just punch the keyboard and delete the letters I
don't want.
KH 20'' arrived w00t!
http://www.usenet.com