Old February 22nd 05, 09:35 AM
TimC

Default $1.4 Million for bike accident

On Tue, 22 Feb 2005 at 08:03 GMT, DaveB (aka Bruce)
hippy wrote:
DaveB " a little on edge with a shoulder injury and unable to ride,
swim or run"

I didn't realise you put 'so much' into your study Dave?!?!

I could accept it if the injury happenned while doing something
strenuous, but I did it in my sleep! That's the second damned injury

I don't appear to have posted anywhere on teh UNSENET about my
shoulder dislocation.

I was in an physics exam.

I merely stetched backwards.

I fainted from the pain (hey, I manage to faint at least twice a year
(hmmm, I'm overdue) because of something completely woosy happening to
me, or someone even /talking/ about blood). People gathered around.
Many were happy for the 15 minutes extra they got on their exam.

I moved to another room, after sitting in the doctor's rest room for
an hour, and did the last 2 hours of my exam. I'm sure I got some
"special consideration" marks in there somewhere.

"I used to be better at logic problems, before I just dumped
them all into TeX and let Knuth pick out the survivors."
-- Plorkwort, 26 September 2004 on alt.religion.kibology