Old April 10th 19, 01:42 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
JNugent[_11_]

Default Is this a cycle or footpath?

On 10/04/2019 12:45, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
wrote:
On Wednesday, April 10, 2019 at 9:36:49 AM UTC+1, TMS320 wrote:
Nobody "supports" pavement cycling. Some of us just don't think it is
something to get worked up about.

Indeed. Here is an example of a car opposite my house that ALWAYS
parks ***completely*** on the footpath. It does not concern me in the
slightest, despite it breaking the law several times a day.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D3yaGWVXoAAYr59.jpg

That is not on!

Of course it isn't.

There is a bloke over the road who I think is knocking off the lady of the
house. He blocks the footpath every day as in that I cannot walk on the
footpath.
There is a school down the road and the bimbos walk down the footpath. I can
see a key being used on his car.

That's where we don't agree. Doing that is a crime - criminal damage* -
and the correct way to deal with the problem is for the police to issue
a FPN or a summons.

[* Something like that in one's history causes all sorts of problems.]