Old December 8th 18, 04:27 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
JBeattie

Default cycling along the kiddie path

On Friday, December 7, 2018 at 10:56:12 PM UTC-8, wrote:
On Friday, December 7, 2018 at 10:16:53 PM UTC-6, Frank Krygowski wrote:
On 12/7/2018 4:15 PM, wrote:
On Thursday, December 6, 2018 at 8:09:38 PM UTC-6, AMuzi wrote:
On 12/6/2018 6:27 PM,
wrote:
On Thursday, December 6, 2018 at 7:50:41 AM UTC-6, AMuzi wrote:
http://www.cityofmadison.com/police/...t.cfm?id=23278

Segregated paths can be so quiet and serene. No pesky cars,
pedestrians, witnesses...

Your title is "kiddie path". But the police report is of a 19 year old girl/woman and a 20-24 year old perpetrator. I realize in a college town every student at Wisconsin U is a "kid". But I still think of teenage and less as being kids. Everyone older is an adult. So not a "kiddie path". I would give the perpetrator some style points for using a bow and arrow to accost the victim. Even your criminals are stylish up there in Madison.