Old December 16th 18, 07:05 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default Thinking about buying a Cheap Chinese knockoff or anything?

On Saturday, December 15, 2018 at 10:27:54 PM UTC-8, news18 wrote:
On Sat, 15 Dec 2018 10:31:10 -0800, sltom992 wrote:

What is plain is that you don't know what you're talking about. Mil Spec
parts for new devices are NEVER released until the manufacturer develops
those boards and the Military receives and tests them to the new spec
and qualifies them.

Really. shame other entities can provide equivalent stuff.

Since I actually design and program these boards and have actually gone
through these procedures many times what is plain is that you should
cease and desist acting as if you know anything about them.

Yep, I know what is in the description in the catalogue. None of my
customers were ever in the market for "mil spec" custom design and as i
said, it was connsumer grade stuff being used in naval ships and not my
gonads, so wtf!

I'd be surprised if you sold anything higher tech than a Commodore 64.

I should have actually taken a distributorship in them; they are still
selling like hot cakes decades later. Yep, as per your defintion of "high
tech", and as I've already said, AFAIK none of my stuff ever went into
"space" although some of the ancient computing stuff in a community group
I helped out with was on standby when that ancient NASA craft came back
and they were trying to recover comms with it.

Sure, your selling manufacturers products makes you a high tech genius.