Old July 12th 04, 12:09 PM
di

Default Science Proves Mountain Biking Is More Harmful Than Hiking

..

Prejudice by any other name.... Just for fun, how about telling us what I

say in
that paper, without reading it.

I don't care what you said in your paper, I already know what your
objectives were. You have already destroyed your credibility by past
performances, therefore rendering future discussions useless. Why should
I waste my time reading a lengthy paper, the subject line of your NG post
already told me all I wanted to know "Science Proves Mountain Biking is More
Harmful than Hiking". Also the fact that you posted it to this NG with
this subject line was only to attack bikers, not to promote your issue.

Mike you are a phony, you are not even an environmentalist, what you are is
a radical only interested in promoting a far out idea that you have somehow
dreamed up. An idea that is so ridiculous it could never be achieved, but
you have became so obsessed with it you have lost contact with reality.

That's my opinion and I'm sticking with it.