Old May 25th 07, 09:04 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Curtis L. Russell

Default Big Mig - honest, dishonest?

On Fri, 25 May 2007 20:30:47 +0200, "Sandy" wrote:

New rule, proposed long ago - you did nothing wrong? Cast the first stone.
[notes to rule] - check your memory really really closely, first.

OK, so I did a few things wrong. OTOH, I find as I grow older, I have
better reasons for doing what I did when I was young.

With a little bit of luck and a couple more 7-CD set self-realization
courses from California, I will be fully justified by the time I die.

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...