Old December 2nd 08, 02:27 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Frank Krygowski[_2_]

Default Remember to help out your fellow cyclists that use CO2cartridges.

On Dec 1, 3:17*pm, SMS wrote:

The guy did say to me 'I may have to rethink my strategy,' so there is
hope. I guess since I'm not into super-light, I never considered
carrying a pump a problem, even when I used the big old Zefal frame
pumps. I get flats so rarely (knock on wood) with the use of kevlar
belted tires, and/or anti-flat strips that I don't need to save 60
seconds inflating a tire with a pump versus CO2.

I have to agree with Mr. Scharf on this one. I have never considered
carrying a pump to be a problem.

In fact, the way I'd give the most help someone who is carrying CO2
cartridges is to tell them "Carry a pump."

- Frank Krygowski