Old March 29th 04, 06:32 AM
Ryan Cousineau

Default John Kerry: cyclist

In article ,
Werehatrack wrote:

On Sun, 28 Mar 2004 16:08:18 GMT, "Ken [NY)" may
have said:

On Sun, 28 Mar 2004 02:07:31 GMT, sittingduck
mumbled incoherently:

"As soon as I step into the Oval Office, I will transform the White House
into a hub of inspiration and innovation and lead America on the great
endeavor of creating a cleaner and greener nation."

His method of getting greener is by marrying rich women.

A venerable practice which, sadly, is accessible to far too few.

Darn right! If I was president, I would create a program to make women
rich, and then get them lined up with eligible bachelors.

And they'd get to honeymoon on Big Rock Candy Mountain,
--
Ryan Cousineau, http://www.sfu.ca/~rcousine/wiredcola/
President, Fabrizio Mazzoleni Fan Club