Old November 30th 14, 04:42 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Gus Overton

Default shipping a bike

I'm thinking of shipping my niece's to Tucson (from Louisville) and giving to Anabel (and be able to use on my excursion... I love riding a bike, and could buy my niece's and give to Anabel?).

Maybe I should just buy one out there. Anyone know a good bike shop in Tucson. I've never been there... I don't need a fancy bike, just something that doesn't breakdown, and is not too expensive... I guess I could go to Walmart (ugh) and get a Huffy, or Schwinn. I saw Schwinn's at a Walmart here.

If I do ship-- Greyhound? I had a bike shipped from Erie to Denver once that way. I assume the airline would too, but probably a lot more $... I'll need a box too... I should probably just buy a bike there. And give to her.