Old August 27th 03, 12:49 PM
bill g

Default Follow and Hang with that Aero!

EZ,
Agreed about fit. And the way the bars are on B-bikes makes getting set up a
little more bothersome than other bikes.
Good luck with it.
bill g

"EZ Biker :-)" wrote:

Naw, they just look COOL!!!!! BUT really, I want to be able to play with the
adjustability via my leg extension. With my previous SWB's I never really
gave it much concern; but the Aero is much different and I'm wanting to get
myself as perfectly fitted with the bike, as a DFer would with their bike,
via with a bike fitting kit.
EZ Biker :-) Pompano Beach, Fl. (GRR Ti and Bacchetta Aero Pilot)

"bill g" wrote in message
Ok, thanks. Are you spec'ing these for their adjustability, or a leg

length
difference?
bill, saving for an Ouzo Pro fork, g

--
His thoughts tumbled in his head, making and breaking alliances like
underpants in a dryer without Cling Free.