Old November 22nd 23, 03:09 AM
pearlvibe pearlvibe is offline
Junior Member

Oh man, I feel you on missing those extra pockets when the weather gets warm! I'm always like a squirrel tryin' to stash little odds and ends when I'm out on the bike. Those spare hankies are handy for wiping sweat or getting trail grime off my shades. But I gotta admit, pulling out a random brown napkin gave me a good chuckle!

Reminds me of last spring when it was getting toasty and I didn't feel like wearing my heavy winter jacket anymore. Stuffed the pockets with snacks, naturally. A few miles in, I reached back expecting to grab a granola bar...and pulled out a smooshed peanut butter and jelly sandwich that must've been in there for months! Talk about startling.

But hey, warm weather riding is its own reward. We'll just have to get creative finding other places to squirrel away our stuff, even if it means a surprise napkin-hanky once in a while! Maybe time to bust out those dorky handlebar bags. Though I suppose I'll miss finding those long-lost snacks too...

Here's to more spring joyrides ahead! Let those single layers and surprise pocket finds roll in!electric masturbator