Old March 23rd 05, 05:57 AM
Brian Huntley

Ken Pisichko wrote:

Part number 11 is actually 2 parts: (1) the circular metal piecs with

the cable
(on the left) and, (2) a plastic tube on the right. I assume a cable

goes
through the plastic tube from the cantilever and then upwards.

However, there is
another curved piece with 2 metal ends and I have not found out what

they are
for, nor what they do.

Forgive me if this sounds like a silly question, but are you refering
to a section of outer cable with ferrules on each end, meant to go
between the lever and the cable stop?

And yes, #11 is really two parts. The 'dummy' leg to the left, and the
damned pastic tube that gets chewed up over the life of 10-20 pairs of
Koolstop Salmon pads.