Old May 17th 19, 08:23 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
TMS320

Default Complaint against scum

On 15/05/2019 19:14, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

Cyclist nearly ran me and my little dog down. I was walking in the
ginnel opposite the shops in Lane, which you might know. There are
signs each end of the ginnel prohibiting cycling. I pointed these
signs out to the cyclist and was told to F Off. The residents in this
area have had enough of ignorant, law breaking cyclists.

If it's the alley from Buttermere Close to the shops in Duddle Lane,
Google Streetview only shows the back of a sign. Nothing to tell
people on bicycles that they can't ride in that direction.

On the other hand, next to the other end of the path in Duddle Lane,
there is a sign instructing drivers about a 20mph speed limit. In
Severn Drive there is a car stopped over double yellow lines with two
wheels on the pavement. The damage and repairs to the pavement in front
of the post box show it is a common habit. Drivers, not council tax
payers should be billed for that. Going further along Severn Drive there
are many cars blocking the pavement.

Can you claim to be squeaky clean?