Old January 8th 09, 09:35 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Kurgan Gringioni

Default Did RBR cover this already?

On Jan 7, 2:31*pm, d p chang wrote:
"Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com writes:

"d p chang" wrote in message

me, i'd have nominated tunitas creek so that the rest of rbr could
get the 'pro' comparison when the other tour comes through.

It would be pretty funny to see Henry trying to climb Tunitas
Creek.

based on his descriptions of some of the rides around his part of so
cal, i think he'd do fine (w/o wanting to put words in his mouth).

Dumbass -

I'm not a racer anymore. Back when I was, I wasn't a climber and could
not compete in Pro 1/2 road races unless the climbs were shorter than
a mile.

I did win a couple of Masters Fattie 35+ road races and once finished
2nd in the SouthernCal district 35+ road race championship. The climbs
were shorter than a mile.

BTW, nearly everyone in this thread pretty much knows what they're
talking about except Kunich. Bret, marco, JT et al. were/are
respectable riders.

Magilla may look like he's a troll, but he was a pro.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.