Old January 11th 09, 06:38 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bret

Default Did RBR cover this already?

On Jan 8, 11:39*am, Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
On Jan 8, 7:39*am, "Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote:

"Kurgan Gringioni" wrote in message

I'm not a racer anymore. Back when I was, I wasn't a climber and could
not compete in Pro 1/2 road races unless the climbs were shorter than
a mile.

Fact is that you were a pretty good racer. That doesn't mean that you
haven't posted like a complete idiot since then.

BTW, nearly everyone in this thread pretty much knows what they're
talking about except Kunich. Bret, marco, JT et al. were/are
respectable riders.

JT has gone over the edge for reasons unknown. Bret and Marco are experts
but of course arguing over nothing makes experts looks like ex spurts.

Magilla may look like he's a troll, but he was a pro.

If he is who you think he is. As someone else pointed out, if he's really
Andrewthen he is less than nothing.

Dumbass -

He's not Andrew.

Really? Must be Oliver Starr then.