Old November 20th 11, 01:33 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mrcheerful[_2_]

Default They are whingeing about petrol prices again!

Simon Mason wrote:
On Nov 17, 8:58 am, "Just zis Guy, you know?"
wrote:
On Wed, 16 Nov 2011 20:09:19 -0800 (PST), Bret Cahill

wrote:
Fortunately this hardly affects cyclists at all.

When will these car addicts ever learn that motoring is costly
and it goes with the territory. If they don't like it then they
should not have
chosen a lifestyle based on car dependency in the first place,
instead
of perpetually whining about their habit.

There are actually some people who cannot ride a bike, due to
problems with balance, orthopaedic problems etc. They should not
be stigmatised.

They cost more but it's hard to fall off a recumbent.

A recumbent trike, anyway.

Come to think of it, I don't think I have ever heard of *anyone*
crashing or falling off a recumbent.

http://www.aboutmyarea.co.uk/Hampshi...at-Segensworth