Old September 6th 05, 09:40 AM
Ian Hughson

Default A Sustrans dilemma

In article , Tony Raven writes:

Mike Causer wrote:

So, by joining in the ride am I endorsing the stupidities, or is it worth
highlighting the really daft parts by not using them and sticking to the
road?

I've decided that since I believe Sustrans routes are generally crap and
misguided it would be hypocritical for me to turn out for the PR
exercise they are running at the weekend as much as it would be fun to
join all the cyclists who will be there.

So, get together and ride an alternative, sensible route at the same time.
Tell the local press why you're doing it.

--

Ian

To e-mail me, restore my initials to their proper place.
Ian is my middle name.