Old June 12th 17, 04:15 PM posted to alt.home.repair,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.cycling
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_]

Default PASTY-FACED LIMEYS GET WHAT THEY DESERVE

On Mon, 12 Jun 2017 10:43:17 +0100, Peter Keller wrote:

On 12.06.2017 07:50, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:

Grow up.

Why? And become like you?
Erm ... no thanks.

After all I ride a bicycle, a very convenient delightful economical
viable means of transport, and we all know that YOU think bicyclists are
the ****witted pits of humanity.
I really feel complimented by that, because YOU said it.

No, because you're showing yourself up as an 8 year old.

--
All this "expressionism" in art, personally I think things ought to look like things. To me it's fairly easy to
tell what the artists are trying to say with their smears and swirls -- they're trying to say they can't paint worth a damn.