Old June 13th 17, 10:50 AM posted to alt.home.repair,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

Default PASTY-FACED LIMEYS GET WHAT THEY DESERVE

On 13.06.2017 03:15, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:

No, because you're showing yourself up as an 8 year old.

Thanks greatly for that excellent complimwet coming from YOU. Especially
as it comes from YOU.
I LOVE being an 8-year old.

Now please ejaculate to me from YOU the further esteemed accolade of
being the unholy spawn of a bandy-legged hobo and a syphilitic camel.

It really is a very great compliment to be called 8 rears old by YOU.
Especially by YOU.
And I have no ****ing interest in looking good in YOUR eyes.
After all I ride a ****ing bicycle.
And we all know what YOU think of bicyclists. You think they are the
****witted pits of humanity.
And because it is YOU who think that, that is an extremely great
compliment.
We must be doing something right.