Old October 31st 19, 12:03 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default Will e-bikes expand cycling?

On Wednesday, October 30, 2019 at 2:49:21 PM UTC, Tom Kunich wrote:

There are several types of plankton that are 95% efficient at conversion of sunlight to matter that can be converted to fuel. This means it is entirely renewable and otherwise uses all of the technology developed over 100 years.

The plankton sounds promising. But we heard all these promises before with, for instance, ethanol, which turned into a gorilla on the taxpayers' backs. Investors are getting skittish.

Now what we really need is a serious Congressional investigation into why NASA has been falsifying the temperature records. This is now to the point that they should criminally charge these people with lying under the cover of authority.

Any pol who promises to jail Jim Hansen and Michael Mann would be certain of being elected President. But somehow I don't see any Democrat having the balls to call out the hoax of global warming.

Andre Jute
You can't shut up the truth