Old October 14th 03, 06:35 PM
David Kerber

Default Cycling is dangerous

In article ,
says...

In my opinion, anyone who says cycling isn't potentially dangerous is in
serious denial. 4,000 pound hunks of metal are hurtling down the road next
to you in the control of inattentive idiots. If you aren't mindful of the
potential dangers, you're asking for trouble. Also, I think anyone who does
anything to discourage another rider from wearing a helmet ought to be
locked up.

I absolutely agree with you, but he said "dangerous", not "potentially
dangerous", which are not quite the same thing, so you are answering a
different question from the one he asked...

--
Dave Kerber
Fight spam: remove the ns_ from the return address before replying!