Old November 20th 11, 03:11 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason[_4_]

Default Apology (Was:Why don't motorists learn to use their brakes andnot crash into cyclists?)

On Nov 20, 1:43*pm, Simon Weaseltemper
wrote:
On 20/11/2011 13:36, Mrcheerful wrote:

Simon Weaseltemper wrote:
On 20/11/2011 12:56, Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:
On Sun, 20 Nov 2011 02:50:03 -0800 (PST), Simon Mason
* wrote:

Apparently, he has already been reported about his trolling.

Which appears to have stopped following comments on this group, which
demonstrates that unlike JMS, medjob and cheerless, to name but
three, the responsible party can at least take a hint.

Those three do not take hints, they need the law acting on them. Which
is fine, but it takes time. Often several years from outset but it is
worth it in the end.

tell me: *Why don't all these cyclists that I offend go to the moderated
group and chat to each other there? *I promise that I won't post to that
group. *Please also feel free to point out any post of mine which directly
attacks or harrasses any individual. *or any which use abusive language.

You do not offend cyclists, you offend people. If relatives of the dead
read your vile posts I am pretty damn sure they would be offended. Still
the damage is done now.

--
Simon
For personal replies, please use my reply-to address.- Hide quoted text -

Why?
Have you reported Cheerless to the authorities and his ISP too?

--
Simon Mason