Old November 20th 11, 07:44 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Judith[_4_]

Default Apology (Was:Why don't motorists learn to use their brakes and not crash into cyclists?)

On Sun, 20 Nov 2011 19:21:17 -0000, "Mrcheerful" wrote:

Simon Mason wrote:
On Nov 20, 1:26 pm, Simon Weaseltemper
wrote:
On 20/11/2011 12:56, Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:

On Sun, 20 Nov 2011 02:50:03 -0800 (PST), Simon Mason
wrote:

Apparently, he has already been reported about his trolling.

Which appears to have stopped following comments on this group,
which demonstrates that unlike JMS, medjob and cheerless, to name
but three, the responsible party can at least take a hint.

Those three do not take hints, they need the law acting on them.
Which is fine, but it takes time. Often several years from outset
but it is worth it in the end.

--
Simon
For personal replies, please use my reply-to address.

Which will make the celebratory pints all the more well deserved.
Don't forget to come along to the party when it is announced.

I'll be there.

I also will be there. What about you Dave - will you be able to make it?

Oh - has anyone invited JNugent?

What about Mr Pounder?

--
"You get a real feeling of elation just for the simple act of cycling past the local hospital
where there are people of my age who have abused their bodies and suffered all sorts of ailments"

Simon Mason