Old September 18th 03, 02:13 AM
Dashi Toshii

Default Bianchi are appaling and last 365 days

"William Belaforous Kelly" wrote in message
. ..

"Qui si parla Campagnolo" wrote in message
xxx- The problem
probably lies with new light steel used in the 'next generation' steel
bikes, although if the OP posted this to rbt he'd probably have been
told to get an oversized lugged steel frame that weights 5 lbs.
BRBR

Or a better made steel frameset that weighs about 3.6 pounds. No steel

frameset
we see these days, lugged or not weighs 5 pounds. Mine is lugged and

weighs
3.8
pounds. Another misrepresentation of modern steel.

I make furniture. The only material I use is stainless steel. Despite its
expense and difficulty to machine, it's the best material for this
application (appearance and durability).

Bull**** snipped..

This guy is one of the biggest morons that I have seen post to RBR, he's an
expert on building frames because he makes furniture, yeah, right!

Dashii