Old April 26th 14, 05:04 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default WHY A WATERFORD BIKE IS A JOKE

On Saturday, April 26, 2014 3:33:16 AM UTC+1, Frank Krygowski wrote:
On Friday, April 25, 2014 8:09:40 PM UTC-4, wrote:

The horrible thing about this post is that it's the second thing that comes up on Google when you seach Waterford.

You need to read the FAQ on Jute before wasting more time on him:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec....g/U3UPi04ElVwJ

At one time, there was also an amusing online parody of his writing.

I'd find that for you as well, but I don't waste time on Jute.

- Frank Krygowski

You've just given us another demonstration of how you waste time on your pointless obsession with me, Franki-boy.

I wonder why jumped-up mechanics think operating a keyboard qualifies them to **** with a professional polemicist.

Andre Jute