Old June 7th 21, 02:35 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
SMS

Default Tom Kunich was right about that careerist fraud Fauci

On 6/6/2021 4:11 PM, John B. wrote:

snip?

No Tommy, I am reporting what I read in the Windham newspapers . As I
have previously said, you see something, you don't bother to read it
and you get all excited and jump about waving your arms and shouting.

And as usual you get it wrong yet again.

Sadly, there are a lot of low-information voters (and non-voters) like
Tom that are the legal prey of the sensationalist right-wing news sites
like OAN, New York Post, Fox, etc.. It's funny, but sad, to see some of
the stuff they fall for. Do you remember when Rush Limbaugh claimed that
Covid-19 was the 19th Corona Virus, not understanding that it was called
Covid-19 because it began in 2019
https://www.nydailynews.com/coronavirus/ny-rush-limbaugh-coronavirus-covid-19-thinks-nineteen-20200313-7rpnlxvaljhyribh6sxgg5f6ja-story.html?
How about Trump asking if injecting a bleach cleanse could kill Covid-19
in the body, then pulling his usual retraction by insisting that he was
being sarcastic, when clearly he wasn't
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/24/health/sunlight-coronavirus-trump.html.

It's not illegal to be stupid, but sometimes it's not clear if people
like Tom lie in order to get attention or if they are really as clueless
as their posts make them appear.